On successful completion of the course, the students will be able to:
- Illustrate the steps in image carrier preparation of Gravure, Flexography and Screen Printing.
- Summarize the Flexography Inking Systems influencing print quality.
- Choose the structure of flexography plates and substrate.
- Analyse the components and operation of the different types of gravure presses.
- Analyse the process characteristics of screen-printing technology and relate print quality with the selection of printing components.